Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Shocking Experience

My couch shocks me. I mean, literally. It zaps me all the time.

Three reasons:

1) It's made out of a lovely, fuzzy microfiber.

2) It's winter. I'm cold. I wear fuzzy sweaters.

3) I work on my computer all the time on my couch. Apparently, they run on electricity. Who knew?

All of these things together make for a very funny picture, especially if both Greg and I are using our computers while sitting on the couch. The conversation goes very much like follows:

Michelle: OUCH!!!
Greg: Computer?
Michelle: Yes! It just shocked the crud out of me!!!!

(A few minutes later)

Greg: Owwwww!!!!
Michelle: Your turn?
Greg: That hurt!!!!

(Michelle leans over to give Greg a kiss.)

Greg and Michelle: OH MY GOSH -- OWWWW!!!!!
Michelle: You shocked me!
Greg: You shocked me!

Then add Chooch, our fuzzy, hairy Pomeranian puppy into the mix (*zap*). Let's just say he has an "electric" personality. :0)

No comments: